Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Frienzie Bar & Bistro @ Punggol

This is a part of Singapore that I will never set foot on if not for special occasions like company dinners. My impression of Punggol is like general population's impression of Choa Chu Kang. Ok you get the idea. I did not have a high expectation of the food at Frienzie when I first heard of the place, but wow the food turned out to be really good!

Pardon my lacklustre photos, I didn't bring out my normal compact cam, and all were taken with my trusty S3! So we had buffalo wings, nacho chips and deep fried button mushrooms for appetizer.











Venison steak with fres and soft bun



Thin-crust Seafood pizza


Shrimp Aglio Olio - a tad too spicy tho but the shrimp was crunchy and very fresh!

Overall, I thought the food was good for a bistro & bar. Prices for the main courses range from $18 - $30+, so I thought they were pretty reasonable for the portion offered. What I really like was the ambience of the place. Pretty much like a Timbre without a live band, but it's hard to find a serene location to have your meal and just have a casual dinner over beer. So I'll definitely recommend this place to people who want to have big group gatherings. However, do arrive early as the carpark slots are pretty limited. 

I shall leave you with some pictures I took of the river to end of this food post. Have a great weekend! 




Frienzie Bistro & Bar
10 Tebing Lane #01-02
Singapore 828836
Tel: 6441-0966 / 8318 8850 (HP is more responsive, I heard)


No comments:

Post a Comment