Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Burger Bar @ Far East Plaza


If you are looking for a hearty burger, look no further than The Burger Bar! I had the famous Omakase burger the day before when I was at Pasarbella, but so not satisfying. Hence, I went back to Burger Bar's custom made burgers the next day. My previous and recent orders had been the same: Honey Oat bread, beef patty, montery jack cheese, caramelized onions, portobello mushrooms and truffle mayo sauce! I don't know if its the truffle mayo, but it really bring out the flavour of the juicy patty and omg, I'm salivating now. When I've burger craving, I'll think of Burger Bar straight away.

So in order to demonstrate the hugeass portobello mushrooms better, I pulled out and took a picture and now on closer inspection, I realised maybe the angle looked a bit wrong.... oops. Anyway, I really like the soft and slightly chewy honey oat buns that help aid in digestion too (I think), which I think goes well with all the meat and extra toppings. 






I just wished there's more minced beef and sauce for the beef chili cheese fries! Otherwise, I think it's not too bad. 





The seating area is a bit small, so I would advise to have the burgers during non-peak hours like Sundays! It's located at level 1, in between Ya Kun & Chippy's. I hope you get to satisfy a hearty craving of a meaty burger soon!

By the way, they have an offer now on deal.com.sg - pay just $5 for $10 worth of burgers!

the burger bar (by fatboy's concepts)
#01-16A/B Far East Plaza
Tel: 6737 3315
Opens daily from 11.30am to 10.00pm

the burger bar FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment