Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Recent baked goods.

Ever since I discovered the recipe of buttermilk biscuits and tried to bake using the Philips airfryer, I've been trying to bake other recipes using airfryer as well. So these are what I've baked so far!



1. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside Buttermilk Biscuits



2. Berry berry muffins. Actually I tried to act cute, it's supposed to be 'very berry muffins'. I adapted from this recipe by adding cranberries and decorated with a strawberry on top.





 3. Red Velvet Cupcakes! Chanced upon this recipe while I was surfing around food blogs the other day and it looked simple enough so I gave it a try. Super stoked that it turned out quite dense and moist! I need to work on the piping of the frosting though cos it turned out quite watery and the frosting doesnt stand on its own.




4. Ang mo Carrot Cake - I adapted the recipe by not adding the pineapples. If you decided to add the pineapples to see how it taste like, do let me know how it added to the flavour of the cake!

At this point in time, I hope you are starting to be quite impressed with the Airfryer cos I certainly am!


5. Banana Buttermilk pancakes with strawberry jam - Buttermilk makes all baked goods so much tastier! This time I used salted butter and I like the slightly salty buttery flavour that went really well with the bananas and strawberry jam!! Perfect weekend brunch.

Can't wait to try baking chocolate muffins, salted caramel cupcakes and maybe even rainbow ones just for fun! I'll be back with more recipes to share with you foodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment