- 300g Chicken thigh
- 2 tablespoon worchester sauce (my secret ingredient)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Corn flour
- Bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
2. Leave in frige for about 3-4 hours.
3. Heat up pan and pour in the olive oil. (MAKE SURE IT'S HOT HOT!)
4. Beat up the egg into a small bowl, mix the chicken with flour and dip into the egg and bread crumbs before sliding into a frying pan. I made sure the entire slab of chicken is covered with tons and heaps of bread crumbs!
5. Let it cool on kitchen towel (to soak up the oil) before serving.