Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oriole Cafe @ 313


Oriole Cafe

What I really liked about Oriole Cafe is that I can people-watch with a cuppa in hand. Ok this count more like a secondary reason. The primary reason is the coffee. I like that the aroma of the coffee is not overpowering and there's a bittersweet taste which I love. The temperature of the coffee is just right too- perfect if you can't wait to get that caffeine dose into your system right away.

Oriole- Cafe Latte

Cafe Latte, $5.5
Rating: 8/10

Oriole- Flat White

Flat White, $5.5
Rating: 8/10

To make our high tea even more perfect, we tried the sticky pudding and it was just addictively delicious! Think of sweet sticky cake drenched in rum and rasin with a spoonful of vanilla bean ice cream... that's what I meant by addictively delicious.
Oriole- Sticky date

Sticky Pudding, $9
Rating: 8.5/10

I'll definitely go back to Oriole again for the reasonable prices of the food & beverage items and for the fact that it's situated right smack in the middle of the shopping belt.

Oriole Cafe
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
#01-01 96 Somerset Rd
Oriole Cafe FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment